Monday, February 7, 2022

Whatta Week...

Woah... this week was weird. 

Okay, so here's the high lights: 
We had a lesson cancel...at the door... literally we got there and they canceled. But that's okay!!! So we just started knocking doors with no luck. We were going to stop and try street contacting at a park BUT THEN, I got a feeling to do 1 more house. We knocked and a lady answered that said she grew up in the church but left about 10 years ago and isn't interested. But she was super sweet and let us in to get water. We ended up talking to her for a while and then her whole family came and they were all super sweet! They even invited us to stay for dinner and ice cream 😶😳 super sweet! However, when we were about to leave, I asked if we bc could pray with them...they said no... but that's okay! The seed was planted :))) 

Also, I found my new favorite form of finding!!! HIGH FIT! Holy cow it's SO FUN. High fit is similar to Zumba for those who don't know. It's put on by some of our members at the church 3 times a week and its all free and a bunch of non members go. So we go and talk with them and show them that we are actually normal people and they're super sweet and ITS SUCH A PARTY! Way better than door knocking 😬🤭 

Our friend Laurie is doing really good! We taught her the resto! I love being able to share 3 Nephi 11:14-15. It always bring the spirit in so strong. I can see it all starting to click in her mind! Please keep her in your prayers :)) 

Unfortunately that's all the time I have for today but I love you all! Study one of the names of Christ this week and tell me how it goes! Ilyilyily 
- Sister Anderson 
Tracting with all the sisters! We actually found someone that said she had been looking for a church! 
Tree and I
Me
Us with sis Auna at church hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...