Monday, February 28, 2022

The Last One

 Hey hey hey everybody! 

I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives! 
Yes it's true, this is my last email home. It really doesn't feel real.... I feel like I'll just write another email next week and nothing will change. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I'll be home this time next week! 

I can't explain how grateful I am for these past 18 months. I don't think I could have grown as close to my Savior or grown as strong of a testimony if I hadn't have come on my mission. There have been a lot of hard days but never a bad day! 

For my last email I just want to leave you all with my testimony :)
I KNOW that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church. It truly has the fulness of Jesus Christ gospel. I know that the priesthood is God's power on Earth. I know that God is silent and He speaks through his prophets. I know that Jesus Christ is the head of this church. I know that He lives! I know that He knows YOU personally and can change you into your full potential if you let Him. I know He has changed me. I know that God loves all of His children. I have seen it over and over and over again. I know that God's hears your prayers! He may not answer them in the ways you want but He always answers your prayers in ways that are most expedient for you. 

I want to challenge all of you to pray to have your will aligned with God's. I know that His plan for you is better than any plan you have for yourself! 
I love you all SO MUCH! thank you for all of your support over the past 18 months. SEE YOU SOON! 
Love, 
Sister Anderson

Ps. I'll be home March 7th and my homecoming will be March 13th at 1:30! I'd love to see you all there :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...