Hey hey hey!
Sorry I didn't write last week! Last week was just super slow and we only had 6 lessons! I didn't feel like writing about it haha.
This week however we had 15 lessons which was WAY BETTER! We also had a lot more success tracting this week which felt really good:) throw out some prayers for Deepah please! She someone we met tracting and could be a potential friend.
We also made a new friend this week! Her name is Mirelle and she is 9. Her family is all members but she just didn't get baptized due to covid. However, Washington state is lifting the mask mandate on March 21st! I'll be gone but what ever haha. Anyways she's super cute and we now meet with her weekly.
We also had A HUGE MIRACLE IN MAYS POND. Our friend Laurie came to church to hear us speak and she cried the whole time! She cried even more when we sung the hymns. She ended up leaving during the closing prayer because she said she felt like a cry baby! We called her later and went over and she said that she had never felt that way before. She said she felt so loved, warm, and valued. We explained to her that that was the Holy Ghost! We talked about the Holy Ghost baptism and she said she wants to be baptized! There wasn't a dry eye in the room! Please keep Laurie in your prayers 
she is so amazing!

she is so amazing! We also had a lesson with a partially less active fam. We taught them the first vision because the wife wanted to know what to share with a friend. The husband hasn't been to church in a while but the spirit in the room was so strong and we all felt it! At the end of the lesson I asked if they had any questions about what to share and the husband said "No, but what time is sacrament meeting?" It was so amazing! He didn't end up coming to sacrament this week but we will get em next time :))
We also have been working with another less active fam for a bit now. We have lessons with them and did some service for them this week and they came to church yesterday!! Yay! So good to see them there :)) they seemed super happy to be there!
Next week will be my last weekly email. It really doesn't feel real. I feel like I'm not actually going home and it's just a prank.
To end on a spiritual note, I know that it's not the mission that has changed me. It's Jesus Christ and His atonement that has changed me. I know that if you reach out to and study Him, He can change you too. You have so much worth, potential, and value!! Sometimes you just need His help to see that and also to get you there.
LOVE YOU ALL!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment