Monday, July 19, 2021

Real Quick Email!

 I feel like I never have enough time to write an email lol.....This will be real quick!

We lead Zone Conference on Wednesday! We talked about the importance of working with members. Something I liked was when we talked about how many people are praying for us missionaries everyday. Not that we don't appreciate it BUT....YOU should be praying to be able to find people too! It's not all up to the missionaries. YOU GOT THIS!

I also went on exchanges with Sister Lafeta this week! She's amazing!! 

We also put 3 PEOPLE ON DATE!!! We FINALLY put Elizabeth on date AND her mom AND her Brother!! Elizabeth will be baptized on July 31st and Benedict and Asunta will be baptized on the 28th of August!! WOOT WOOT!! Elizabeth also went to girls camp this week and LOVED IT!! Her testimony has been strengthened SO much. We love her!!! 

That's pretty much all I've got for this week :)) 
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Everhomish Zone
MLC
Sister Lafeta!!
My favorite flowers
Sister Bertasso & Erickson! 
The south Sudan independence day food from last week

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...