Hello Hello everyone! I'm short on time so here we go!
We went to Elizabeth's house for a lesson and their house was FULL of people! Apparently it was South Sudan Independence day! So we got to hang out with all her fam and eat a bunch of African food! It was actually pretty good haha. Then we got to share a message with Elizabeth and her cousins on the temple! Elizabeth's mom also gave Elizabeth permission to be baptized! She was so excited hear her mom say that she was jumping up and down and smiling ear to ear! It made me so happy
Then her mom said that she wants the whole family to be baptized! DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING BUT OKAY!! YES PLEASE! Now we just have to finish the lessons and pick a date! Please keep the Kuel family in your prayers :)
Jacob is doing SO GOOD! He's passed the sacrament twice now and is starting up his family history to prepare a name to take to the temple! WOOT WOOT!
I also got yelled at for the first time on my mission. I've decided it's not very fun haha. And then I got the door closed on my face for the first time that same day! DOUBLE WHAMMY! I guess you've just gotta roll with the punches.
It's kinda crazy how many ups and downs this week has had. However, God's hand is in it all. I encourage you all to read from Alma 44 and see how Moroni is able to see Gods hand and how Zarahemla choses not to.
GOT TO GO!
LOVE YOU ALL
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment