Monday, July 5, 2021

HAPPY FOURTH πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŽ†

 Not a ton going on this week.

We went and read from the Book of Mormon with Jannette and she said she loved the how loving and welcoming the church is. She also came to our wards 3rd of July breakfast! She brought her sweet friend Brenda too. 
Also at that breakfast I met my aunts cousin.... SMALL WORLD! 

Jacob passed the sacrament this week! He did such a good job and is doing so well! 
Because it's a new transfer we mostly did STL and page admin stuff. So like.... please follow @comeuntochristinsouthsnohomishcounty on Facebook πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

Something I've really appreciated about this Eastmont ward is how missionary minded they all are. We have received referrals from members they are always willing to help us, and when ever we being a friend to church they sit with them and get to know them. They are amazing! It makes me want to be that kind of member when I go home. 

So here's a challenge.... introduce yourself to someone you don't know at church and get to know them!! Who knows, maybe it's their first time there or their first time back in years. It could make their day! DO IT. You won't. Too soft. 
Anyways I love you tons! (And so does JesusπŸ’•)
Love, Sister Anderson

Exploding a watermelon on the 4th
Happy fourth from your favs
Us again
This is what happens when we say we are going to start eating better
Our friend summer!
The gang

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...