Monday, August 9, 2021

Baptism, Temple Trip and Transfer News! (Yes, I'm alive and well haha)

 So sorry it's been like 2 weeks since my last email hahahaha I promise I'm fine! We have just been CRAZY busy!! 

Honestly, not really sure where to start...
Elizabeth got baptized! Her whole family except her 2 oldest brothers came and all her friends she made at girls camp came too! It was amazing! We got to be the witnesses :) She was SO excited to get baptized! She even bore her testimony after she was confirmed AND the next DAY at fast and testimony meeting! She is absolutely amazing! Also, at her baptism all the young women and young women leaders and sis Erickson and I sang a song called "I will" from the 2021 youth album. The spirit was so strong and everyone in the room was able to feel the spirit. It was an amazing day to say the least. 

On Wednesday WE WENT TO THE SEATTLE TEMPLE! The best part is we got to go with Jacob AND Elizabeth! Both of our recent converts! It was incredible! Jacob was even able to baptize Elizabeth in the temple and sister Erickson and I were the witnesses! It was such a cool full circle moment :) 

I also got to go on exchanges with Hermana Timpson in Snohomish/Sultan! It was actually so wild because NO ONE spoke English to me except Hermana Timpson hahaha. I felt like a 3rd wheel the whole time lol but it was really cool and they all attempted to teach me Spanish and cheered at my attempts lol. 

I hope you all take time to reflect on your day and see how you have seen God's hand throughout the day. I promise that the more you look for it, the more you'll find it. 
Love you all!
Love Sister Anderson
Clear and beautiful day in Sultan
TEMPLE TRIP WITH BOTH OUR RECENT CONVERTS
Flowers from Jannette
Got to see my trainer sister Roderer and facetimed my 1st STL sis Inskeep
Pretty hike to Wallace falls
President interviews
Accidentally matching with Elizabeth!
ELIZABETH BAPTISM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...