Monday, November 8, 2021

Transfers, Potential Temples, and a Mission Tour!

This week had to be the busiest week ever. I've never been able to see so many missionaries in a week my whole mission! 

It started with Transfers. My new companion is Sister Thorsen! I was her STL back in June when I was in Everett Serving with Sister Erickson! We are HYPED to be comps! Transfers are always lots of fun because you get to see lots of missionaries! This transfer was especially fun because more than half the mission was there! It was a big transfer! 

The next day was Mission Leadership Council (MLC!) I always look forward to MLC. The spirit is so strong as we talk about the things we want to discuss for zone conference and how we can help lift the mission. This time we focused on Christ like attributes. 

The next day was the Mission Tour with Elder and Sister Duncan from the 70! The whole mission met at the Arlington stake center and it was a party! It was awesome to be able to see everyone! The conference was amazing! We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and the power that it has. After the conference sister Thorsen and I got interviewed by Elder Duncan. President chose us and a set of Elders to be interviewed by him. It was such a cool experience! Elder Duncan is awesome. 

Something that our mission has been doing is the Book of Mormon experiment. It's where we ask people to read a page of the Book of Mormon and highlight words or references to God. This experiment goes to show that every page of the Book of Mormon testifies of Christ. Try it! Read any page of the Book of Mormon and highlight the references to God. I promise you'll find them! The BOM is truly another testament of Christ! 
Love you all!
Love,
Sister Anderson 
Deception pass
Service for a friend lol. It was November 2nd and she whipped out her Christmas tree
Last pic of the Sisters Anderson
SISTER ERICKSON STOPPED BY MY APARTMENT ON THE WAY TO MLC
Transfers
Mission Tour Friends
My new comp sister Thorsen!
Meeting Elder Duncan
After Interviews with Elder Duncan!
Mission tour again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...