Sorry you haven't heard from me for a couple weeks! Our Pday was moved to today for Thanksgiving.
Mission life has been crazy and kinda weird honestly. Because sister Thorsen and I are over social media and are sister training leaders we are non stop busy. We are in meetings all the time, making PowerPoints, hosting meetings, planning, planning, and planning. We are trying to figure out how to balance social media work, sister training leader work, working with the ward, working with the people we are teaching, and finding more people to teach. It's a lot but we are blessed for our efforts!
If there's anything I've learned from this is that there is never enough time. There is truly no way to ever be 100% organized and know how to balance everything perfectly. You just do what you can and do the absolute best you can!
Amidst all the many meetings and planning's we have had time to visit lot's of people in the ward and teach a few of our friends! Marlaina is someone that sister Anderson and I had just started working with but when sister Thorsen got here she kinda fell off the face of the Earth. However, she finally texted us back! We got to have a lesson with her just yesterday! We invited her to come to church with us and she said yes! Please keep Marlaina in your prayers :)
We are also teaching Rachel! She is super sweet but has recently been exposed to covid so we have just been doing zoom lessons. Prayers for Rachel!
We are also working with some less actives. This ward has got a lot of them! Especially since covid. Our ward mission leader gives us Martinelli's that we take to less actives homes with us. We have noticed that they are usually a lot more nice that way hahaha.
I don't have much time left so that's all I can write today. Just know I love you all, I love my Savior, and I love my mission!
Love,
Sister Anderson
I like Turtles
Exchanges with sister Tree at coconut kenny's of course
SUSHI
Pretty sunrise
We took that on 11/22
Seedro-Woolley building!
Got to shave another dog
Downtown Seedro
Annacortis
The river was huge from a super bad rain storm
Sister Thorsen
Bellingham's flood! (I'm not too close to it so I didn't see that much damage)
Bye bye dinner for Anziano (elder in Italian) Meredith
SUSHI
Pretty sunrise
We took that on 11/22
Seedro-Woolley building!
Got to shave another dog
Downtown Seedro
Annacortis
The river was huge from a super bad rain storm
Sister Thorsen
Bellingham's flood! (I'm not too close to it so I didn't see that much damage)
Bye bye dinner for Anziano (elder in Italian) Meredith
No comments:
Post a Comment