Monday, November 29, 2021

I know I just wrote one but......

Okay I know I just wrote an email on Thursday but I've just got some lil miracles to tell ya'll! 

On Thanksgiving we went to have a lesson with a less active family we have been working with. They are so awesome! We talked with them for a while and then their friend Kyle came over for some Thanksgiving dinner. We ended up doing the lesson with Kyle too! We shared Ether 6 with them and talked about being Thankful even in the storms of life and explained the Book of Mormon to him. It went really well! After the lesson Kyle asked us how he could learn more! We gave him a BOM, our number, and invited him to church. He said he'd be there and the family said they'd come with him! Unfortunately, Kyle got called into work at 2am on Sunday so he couldn't make it. BUT Juan from the family made it! The ward was super awesome and jumped right in to greet and welcome him. Kyle said he would try and be there next week :) 

Another mini miracle was TODAY! For the real ones who have been reading my emails for a while now will remember Scott from the record shop. We found him on my birthday when I was with Sister Eyre when we walked into his shop on my birthday. We found out he used to be a member and long story short we started to re-activate him. I went to the record shop today! Scott was there! It was so amazing. He told me he still goes to church, feeds the missionaries almost every Monday, and has been paying his tithing! It was so good to be able to talk with him and see how far he has come :) We went to the store with 2 other sets of sisters and while I was introducing them to him he said "You can call me Brother Mills" I thought it was so adorable lol! 

This next week will be a busy one but I'm actually super excited for it! TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO THE TEMPLE! I've only been through the temple once right before my mission so I'm super excited to go again! 
We also have a bunch of meetings and trainings that we are holding but they are fun ones haha. You'll find out all about them next week :) 

Lately I've been studying and teaching about Christlike attributes. We are told to become like Christ and follow His perfect example. Honestly, That's super intimidating! I mess up every single day haha. However, there are many attributes of Christ. For example, honesty, virtue, patience, humility, charity, knowledge, diligence, etc. I want to invite each of you to pick one attribute of Christ and work on it this week! You don't have to be perfect all at once. Break it down and work on one thing at a time. What attribute of Christ will you choose?
 Love ya'll
Love,
Sister Anderson 
Scott!
Pretty Sunset
Thanksgiving
President interviews
Matching socks with sister Brietling!
Zone conference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...