Welp, some how another 6 weeks has come and gone. Sad news. The sisters Anderson era has come to an end. My companion, sister Anderson, is being transferred! We don't know where yet but this transfer is crazy!! We have 30 new missionaries coming in and we had 30 missionaries come in last transfer so that means 60 missionaries are in training!! The other crazy thing is we have a lot of missionaries going to their original assignments or going home so our Mission Leadership Council is being WIPED. It's going to be an interesting transfer!
Monday, November 1, 2021
Transfers Again????
This week we had our in person social media trainings! We got to go Bellingham so I got to see sister Erickson!! We also went to Arlington so I got to see sister Eyre!! It was a lot of fun to train missionaries on how to post good content.
We also made a new friend this week! Her name is Marlaina and she is super spunky! She's very spiritual so I'm super excited to start teaching her more. She was referred to us from a member in another ward who is super missionary minded ( all of yall should be like that)
I don't have much more time but KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS AND SHOW GOD THAT YOU LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE ALWAYS SHOWS YOU THAT HE LOVES YOU.
k love you all bye!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last One
Hey hey hey everybody! I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives! Yes it's true, thi...
-
This week was jam packed with amazing things!! First off...ITS 102 DEGREES IN WASHINGTON RIGHT NOW! Just in case you don't know... IT...
-
Hello Hello! This week has been packed once again with service and lessons. (mostly service tho tbh) It's been good tho! We got to m...
-
I feel like I never have enough time to write an email lol.....This will be real quick! We lead Zone Conference on Wednesday! We talked ab...
No comments:
Post a Comment