Monday, October 25, 2021

Back in Island View 🥲

Welp....I've been in Washington for just over 365 days now....BEST PLACE EVER. Crazy that I haven't seen my family in that long! On my one year in the WEM Sister Andersons elbow greeted my lip for a "happy one year fat lip!" Lol....it was an accident but it was pretty funny. 


Also on my one year I got ice water dumped on me on the windiest day ever ðŸ™ƒ awesome haha. It was for the zone! We did it because the zone hit their goal of teaching the restoration 300 times! Let's goooooo! 

We were able to fit in some service this week! For one of the we helped a lady in our ward give her dog a haircut ðŸ’ˆit was kinda scary actually but it looks good now! 

We finally did our last exchanges of the transfer ðŸ˜… the first one of the week. I stayed in area with sister tippets! She's brand new so it was her first exchange! So fun! the next exchange was in my old area, island view!!! I have missed it SO much! They had a boundary change so only half the ward is still in island view:/ but I still got to see some of my very favorite people ðŸ˜Š  I got to go with Sister Fodness who is amazing! They are teaching some super awesome people! Island View is still poppin! 

I also unfortunately found out that a less active sister Eyre and I had been working with very unexpectedly passed away. Back when we first called her she was super confused and didn't want to talk to us. She later called us back and wanted a priesthood blessing. When we got members over there we found out no one had ever heard of her in the ward. She didn't seem to remember anything about the gospel either. So we started to re-teach her! After we left, sister Fodness said she felt they really needed to focus on the plan of Salvation. Now that she's gone it's crazy to see how much God's hand was there. He knew her time was short here and now she can rest in peace knowing exactly where she is. God is good! 

I think this week we hit a record for most meetings in a week! It was so crazy and we have so many different projects we are working on so that was a big part of the week. Next week we are determined to go knock some doors tho ðŸ˜¤ðŸ’ª 

This week I want to challenge you to pray to Heavenly Father and ask
1- what is something I'm not doing that I should start doing?
2- What is something I am doing that I should stop doing?
I know Heavenly Father hears and answers every prayer and by asking these questions you are showing him that you are willing to humble yourself to put his will over yours. He knows who you can become! Let him help you as you strive to get there. 
I love you all and so does Jesus! 
Love,
Sister Anderson
Sister Fodness!
Big leaf
Fat lip haha
Fat lip shortly after the incident Lol
Doggy hair cut
After the ice bucket challenge 
Apple pressing! 
Pretty sunrise
A very consecrated sister Horrocks 
Coconut Kenny's with Sister Tippets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...