Monday, October 18, 2021

Washington is Where It's At

This week was crazy busy but so so good! 

I got to meet another one of the friends the missionaries have been teaching here! Her name is Rachel and she is the sweetest! She was actually baptized into the church about 15 years ago but we can't find any record of it so she might have to be baptized again! She said she would be fine with that haha. 

We also had back to back exchanges! The first exchange I went to Penn cove with sister Kopas. Penn cove is BEAUTIFUL. It's pretty far down on Whitney Island so it's quite the drive but so worth it! We got to teach a 103 year old lady! She's surprisingly very with it for her age. I love her. 

The next exchange happened right after! I headed back to Bow hill with hermana Shupe. We had lots of fun! She's such a cutie! I was pretty tired by the end of both of those exchanges tho ๐Ÿ˜… .
We had the wards Harvest party this week! Our ward is so awesome! Everyone loves and is welcoming to everyone! They have taught me a lot about the member I want to be when I go home. 

๐ŸŽต"As I have loved you love one another" ๐ŸŽต  we all have divine potential in God's eyes. God doesn't care who we were. He just cares about who we are striving to become. Strive each day to be more like his son Jesus Christ, our perfect example ๐Ÿงก 
Love you all
Love,
Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...