It's true! I've been a missionary for a year! Fastest year EVER let me tell ya.
Also...GENERAL CONFERENCE THO. SO GOOD. If you didn't get the chance to listen to it here are some talks that you HAVE to listen to
"Worthiness is not flawlessness " -Brad Wilcox
"Addressing mental health" -Erich Kopischke
"Hold up your light" Marcus B Nash
"Becoming more in Christ" - Gilbert
"One percent better"- Michael A. Dunn
And of course all of the ones from the prophet
I love how every talk talked about how much God loves us. It's true! I know God loves his children
that means YOU.
I love how every talk talked about how much God loves us. It's true! I know God loves his children
that means YOU. We had SO.MANY.MEETINGS. this week. We had MLC, All the conference meetings, we trained all the new missionaries on how to use social media, district council, zone conference, and Oak Harbor stake conference.
Zone conference was AMAZING! We talked about the restoration and it was so cool because we have a new sister in the field that just came from the Nauvoo historic site mission. It was really cool to have her insight and experience there! The spirit was so strong while some other missionaries and I were able to bear our testimony of the restoration of Jesus Christ's church!
We also were asked to speak at Oak harbor stake conference on the love, share, and invite initiative. It went SO WELL! AGAIN, felt the spirit as we spoke. It was interesting because we both spoke at the same time at the pulpit. It was just like teaching a lesson haha.
Before I go into any meeting or lesson I pray that the holy ghost will be with me to testify of the truthfulness of the message we are sharing. This week I felt the spirit so strong during each of them. It's like God hears and answers prayers or something
BECAUSE HE DOES. if you don't believe me, try it:)) then tell me how it goes. I love being a missionary
I love all of you!
BECAUSE HE DOES. if you don't believe me, try it:)) then tell me how it goes. I love being a missionary
I love all of you! Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment