Monday, September 27, 2021

The Sisters Anderson

It was a sad goodbye to East Mont in Everett. I met SO many absolutely AMAZING people and I'll miss them so much!! HOWEVER..... I'M BACK IN MOUNT HARBOR! The most beautiful zone in the mission! The best part is... My companion's name is also Sister Anderson! WE WERE SO SHOCKED THAT THEY ACTUALLY MADE US COMPANIONS! WHATA MEME! 

When we were at the mission office to find out who our companions were going to be the assistant to the president, Elder Anderson (LOL), announced it as 
"In Bow Hill, Sister Anderson....SQUARED!" 
Everyone was SHOOK! It was hilarious. BUT IT GETS CRAZIER! Not only am I a sister training leader.....I'm now also a social media specialist.....!!!!! Crazy! That basically means I help run all of the facebook pages and get to call a lot of the shots to help our pages move forward. I'm excited but also.... scared haha. I'm ready for the challenge tho!
 
It's so nice to be back in the Mount Harbor zone. I didn't realize how much I missed it! We live about 20 minutes outside of our area, Bow Hill. It covers the city of Bow and Seedro-Woolley.  It's cute and has lots of fields. SO PRETTY. Such a good change from Everett haha. 

So far we have just had a lot of meetings and made a lot of calls. We also have an awesome ward that we are working with! 
ALSO.... GENERAL CONFERENCE IS COMING UP! I'm so excited! Isn't it amazing that we have a living prophet who receives direct revelation from God to help guide us in this crazy world?? I love president Nelson! Thinking back to 2018...maybe 2019.... when he introduced the Come follow me / at home church program. That was BEFORE the pandemic! Gee, it's like he's a called prophet of God or something. There's so many other things that he and other prophets have done to prepare us for this time. I'm excited to hear what he says at this coming conference because everything that he says is what God wants us to hear and know (D&C 21:5-6) I hope you all can tune in! 

I LOVE YOU ALLLL! 
Love,
Sister Julia Anderson

My most favorite family! 
The duplex ;)
Jacob! 
ALL OF MY COMPANIONS (minus sister Roderer and Eyre) 
The Andersons of the WEM
Transferssssss
The Social Media Specialists! 
SISTERS ANDERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...