Monday, May 24, 2021

Little Girl in the Big City

HEY HEY HEY! 

Soooooo this week has been crazy! Lets dive right in

Saying good bye to island view was actually SO hard! I have fallen in love with Camano island and all the people on it 💕 I'll have to go back and visit! Whose down to come? 

My new companion is Sister Erickson! She is from Brigham City Utah and has been out for a year now! She's been a huge help while I'm trying to figure out how to be a Sister Training Leader and run our zones Facebook page! Yep! We are page admins! That definitely adds some stress but it's all good! 

We live in Everett! It's weird going from my little island to the big city.... but so far so good! 
We have SO MANY FRIENDS! We are going to try and put 3 of them on date this week! Please keep Elizabeth, Asunta, and Jacob in your prayers 🙏 Jacob watched church and Elizabeth came to church with us! She's so sweet! She's 14 and her mom is Asunta and she's the best! 

Life is wild and I definitely couldn't do this with out the strength I receive from Christ. I hope that when you're feeling down or like things are too hard that you pray for strength and guidance. I promise God will hear and answer that prayer. Love you all so much! 
Love,
Sister Anderson

The Hobbit Trail
TRANSFERS
Scott!! (And friends)
The District 😪💞

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...