I don't have a lot of time so this is going to be a wild letter....
I'll just get right into the exciting stuff! We have a friend named Jacob that was a referral from a lady in the stake. She literally met him while she was buying her car! He was her finance guy and she felt prompted to just bring up church so she did! Long story short she invited him to meet with us and now we do! We love Jacob!! He's so awesome! The best part is.... HE IS ON DATE TO BE BAPTIZED!! When we asked him he said "I thought you'd never ask!" It was so awesome! He is progressing so well!
We also almost put our friend Elizabeth on date! I say almost because we asked her if she wanted to be baptized and she said yes but.... She's moving :((((( We were SO tempted just to baptized her here and then let her go to her new ward. However, we know that if she is baptized into her new ward she will have a lot more fellowship. It was big sad but we are hoping that we can still get permission to attend in person!
I also hosted my 1st Zone conference as a sister training leader! I was honestly SO nervous! But I just decided to let the holy ghost guide and it ended up going pretty well! I'm excited for the next one!
We have seen so many miracles here in Eastmont! I wish I had the time to write them all in this email! God is so good! We even got 3 of our friends to church on Sunday!! It was amazing!! they were all squished between sister Erickson and I and it made me SO HAPPY! At the end of the meeting I looked over to our friend Zahra and she was crying! She said that she loved the spirit here!
THE CHURCH IS TRUE EVERYONE!
Find out for yourself!
Love you all!
love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment