So yeah..... on Saturday I got a call from President Auna and was asked to be a Sister Training Leader!! I'm super excited but also SO SAD to leave Island View :(((( There are so many amazing people that we had just started to work with but hopefully the new sisters that are coming in will take good care of them.
I don't find out where I'm going until Wednesday when I arrive at the mission office! That's also where I'll find out who my companion is! So sad that I'll have to leave Sister Eyre :( She did so good in her training and will probs be AP (assistant to the president) soon ;)
I don't have a lot of time so here is a very quick run down.
We taught Tricia!! We basically covered lesson one and two because she had SO many questions! But it was awesome and she wants us to come back! So sad that we won't be here for that :(( Keep her in your prayers please!
We got to participate in a Jewish Communion! One of the ladies we did service for invited us over for dinner so we went and and ended up having a communion (sacrament type) service! She put a scarf type thing over her head, lit candles, and her and her husband blessed us and the bread and grape juice. Super interesting but really cool experience!
Keivan got a Book of Mormon! The elders in his area were able to get him a book of Mormon and a Bible! He's doing awesome! Please keep him in your prayers!
We also do a lot of service for a lady named Debbie and we asked her if we could share a message and she said yes! We were planning on doing it but then we heard the transfer news so hopefully the next missionaries will keep in touch with her. She's the best!!
GOD IS AWARE OF YOU! LOOK FOR HIS HAND IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE IT!
Love you all!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment