Monday, April 12, 2021

SPECIAL GUEST STAR

Welcome back and thank you for subscribing to Sister Anderson's weekly emails! For this week's email we have a very special guest!! One of Sister Anderson's best friends from back home... ðŸŒŸMCKELLE HORROCKS!🌟  Yes, it's true. I had to get permission from my mission president but my friend Mckelle came out to visit me! It was SO good to see her! 

This week we had transfers and Sister Eyre and I are staying in Island view! Woot woot! It's SO beautiful here and the ward has been so sweet so I'm hyped ðŸ”¥

We did more service at the dog day care!! There were so many more dogs there than usual so that was adorable! 
We had service everyday this week! It was all for members and one less active. Everyone we served either had a best friend that was a member or knew a bit about our church so it was cool to talk to them about. We are going to go back and help next week.

We also got our friend Joseph in contact with the sisters near him in the Seattle mission! Keep him in your prayers that all goes well there :) 

We also taught our friend Muslim Keivan. He taught us a bit about Ramadan! Then, we got to tell him about our monthly fasting! It was really cool to see the similarities in our 2 religions. He also liked listening to our prophet at general conference! 

Sister Eyre was able to get in contact with the missionaries in Uganda to teach an entire orphanage! Crazy right?! But it was so cool! Missionary work is world wide now and I love it ❤

Here's a quote from General conference that I loved. "God is in the details of the details of the details of our lives." I love that! He is! He's got your back! 
Love you all! Hope you have a great week! 
Love,
Sister Anderson 

Last pic with the district :( 
My fav dog at the dog day care, TACO! 
🌟MCKELLE🌟
Half zone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...