Monday, April 19, 2021

April 19, 2021

 Hey sorry I don't have like any time today but here's a quick run down 

Remember Scott?? The guy at the record shop that gave me a free CD? Well guess what?!? He invited sis Eyre and I over for dinner so we went with some other sisters and celebrated his birthday with him :) We got to share a quick message and once we were done he said he wants to take the lessons again! Scott used to be a member but took out his records:( but now he wants to give it another shot! 🥳🥳🥳 

We got to talk to our Muslim friend Keivan again! He taught us about his prayer and we got to teach him about ours. He loved it! He's awesome haha 

Today we got to go to tulip town! (Pics attatched) 
Lastly God love you SO MUCH! I PROMISE he is aware of you! Love you all! 
Love,
Sister Anderson 


Don't have time to label them lol sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...