Monday, April 26, 2021

April 26, 2021

 Hey sorry I'm replying on this email again lol my b I don't have like any time again today Haha 

So remember when sis Eyre and I met Merlin at little mountain? Well today we went on a hike with him and some of the YSA ward!! It was so fun! Merlin is such a cool guy and hit it off with a lot of the YSA members so we will see where that goes! 

We also had a MISSION WIDE IN PERSON CONFERENCE! And It was in my last area!!! It was so good to see sister Durham and my old district and the members there :)))) I even saw an old friend from high school, elder Larsen, and my MTC comp sis Bertasso! 

This week I really focused on faith. I challenge you to read all of Alma 32 and write down your impressions. 
Love you all! 
Love,
Sister Anderson 

HIKING WITH YSA 🥳
Snow goose produce ice cream 🤩
Cute mirror 
A DOG JUST WALKED INTO OUR APARTMENT so naturally I took a picture of it :))) 
Mission wide conference 
A lady we did service for gave us rhubarb! We made some killer Rhubarb pie 
My old house in lake wood 💕🤧

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...