Monday, March 22, 2021

The First Anniversary of my 19th Birthday!

 I'm 20 years old today! Crazy. I'm so old lol. 

This week was a bit of a slower one but hey that's alright! We tried to stop by our Ukrainian neighbors house with the Russian Sisters! (because the family speaks Russian as well haha)  But, they weren't home :( so we are going to try again tonight! Hopefully they'll be there!
 
The rest of the week was member lesson and meeting with less actives. One of them owns a dog day care so we got to play with cute dogs for a couple of hours so that was fun!  We also met with some friends (investigators) and they are doing well! We are also trying to "revive" our ward from quarantine so we've started up meetings and are planning activities now that Washington is in phase 3! So, that will keep us busy!
 
We have planned a lot for this up coming week so stay tuned!  Here is something to ponder on for the next time you take the sacrament.... If Jesus Christ was in your sacrament meeting, what would you do differently? 
Anyways, sorry this email wasn't very exciting but, I'm the birthday girl and I do what I want. 
Love you all! 
Love,
Sister Anderson

Pictures!!
20!
Sis Eyre made me a BIG birthday breakfast :')
SPRING!
Someone gave us FREE cupcakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...