Pryvit! Pryvit! (Hello! Hello!) What a wild week this one has been! Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for this wild ride!!
This week has been SO nice weather wise! So naturally Sis Eyre and I wanted to eat dinner outside! So we went just outside by our house and enjoyed some yummy dinner. Then, we realized we were locked out of our apartment!! I didn't have my phone or shoes! We laughed at ourselves for a bit and then said a prayer for help and guidance. Then we walked out to the parking lot and there was a guy washing his car. So we went up to him and asked if we could borrow his phone. Turns out he doesn't speak much english! He is from Ukraine and speaks Ukrainian and Russian! After some hand gestures he let us use his phone to contact some people to let us back in our apartment. While we were waiting outside The guy's wife came out and offered us coffee and tea at her house hahaha. We tried to explain that we are missionaries and that we don't drink that and I guess she understood some of that so she offered juice instead! So we got to go to their home and she spoiled us with food! So nice!! We couldn't really talk to them so she just started to teach us some Ukrainian and Russian! It was so cool! So next time we are going to take some Russian speaking sisters with us to say thank you (dyakuyu)!
We also made a new friend (investigator)!! His name is Keivan and he lives in Seattle! He is a muslim but he's exploring Christianity! He's super awesome and asks all the right questions (what's the book of Mormon, who is Jesus to you, things like that haha) it was so awesome! 2 of our friends came to church! I also spoke at church so that was cool haha and sis Eyre sang! She's so good holy cow.
I don't have a ton of time today but I hope each of you can see that GOD IS IN THE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE! love you all!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment