Monday, March 29, 2021

SPRING

First of all....Spring time in Washington is the DREAMIEST thing I've ever seen! 

Okay, now that that is out of the way, this week was pretty good! The Russian sisters came over and we got to talk with our Russian speaking neighbors! It was so cool! They are such a sweet family! We got to talk with them for a while (well the sisters did...I had no idea what was being said most of the time haha) and the sisters offered to teach English classes to them! Hopefully all will go well with that. They also gave us Russian candies!! OOOHHH BOYYY they were so good!!!!
 
We also made a new friend (investigator) this week! Her name is Jennifer and she has been taught by missionaries before and loves them and our church! We hope things will continue to progress for her! 
I also got to go on exchanges with sister Vivas! She's super awesome and we had a party the whole time! We even got to...get this...EAT WITH MEMBERS! I kid you not! We actually got to take off our masks! It was so crazy! my face felt naked! But it was SO nice to sit down and eat with other people.

We also got to do more service at the dog day care! woot woot! I'll be sure to get a picture of me with all the cute doggo's next time. Right now we are just fixing up her grooming salon. 

This weekend is kinda a big deal....ITS GENERAL CONFERENCE WEEKEND! WOOT WOOT! I'm so hyped to get to hear from our living prophet and his apostles! Be sure to watch it this Saturday and Sunday! it's going to be so good! The next few days leading up to conference be thinking of a question. Not just any question, but a question that maybe has been weighing on your mind lately. Take that question into conference with you. I promise that if you pray and truly listen, you will get an answer. It may not be the answer you want and it may not come in the way you want; but it will come. I know it :) 
Love yall! 
Love,
Sister Anderson 

More birthday pics! (ft the Turners!) 
Eating with out a mask 😱
Exchanges with Sister vivas! 
Daffodil fields 🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...