Monday, February 8, 2021

Here for Good Time, Not a Long Time

I go home on March 8th of next year so I only have 13 more months in the mish.... WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!? It seriously needs to slow down! This whole transfer has gone by so fast! 

Sis Durham and I have been killing the facebook finding game! We have been talking to one guy named Bertrang and he was GOLDEN! He was just asking all of the right questions! He was like "what makes your church different from other churches?" I can't even tell you how fast we whipped out that Book of Mormon! He was really intrigued and asked where a church building near him would be! So we sent him the address of the church and we also sent the sisters near him to give him a Book of Mormon! WOOT WOOT! We also have people in Africa that we have been talking to and giving them bibles!  Facebook finding is very hard and tedious at times but when you find the right people it makes it all worth it! 

As for people in our area we have a friend named Diane and this past week we made 2 of her son's friends as well! They are so sweet! They are 11 and 8 years old. The 11 year old is really interested and thinks it's super cool but  the 8 year old doesn't buy it ðŸ˜‚ he is the most skeptical 8 year old I have ever met! But we are working with him and I think he is starting to like it:) 

Our Friend Elizabeth that just got baptized is doing so good! We are going to start having new member discussions with her tonight! she's the best. 
Other than that we have done 9 and a half hours of service this week! It's been so fun! We have gotten to meet some super nice people! 
Don't ever forget how much God and Jesus Christ love you! Or what Jesus Christ did just for you. Love you all! Have the best week ever!

Love, Sister Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...