100 days as a missionary! CRAZY! Best 100 days of my life!! I've learned SO much and my relationship with my father in heaven and my savior Jesus Christ has been strengthened times a million!! I still have so much to learn and a lot of room to grow and I'm so excited for it!!
This past week was AMAZING!
Elizabeth was baptized!! Sis Durham and I got to be the witnesses and it was probably one of the happiest moments of my life. When she came out of the water she was just glowing! absolutely radiant! The rest of the night I have literally never seen her happier! I'm so happy for her and her cute family :)
We also have been getting a ton of service referrals! We love them! This week we had 3 and we have lots more next week. At one of the service projects we were cutting back and ripping out bushes for 4 hours! During it I heard a noise and I looked up and saw....A BEAR! jk. it was a black great dane but it scared us so bad! Her owner came by and started talking with us and we told her we were missionaries. Later we found out that she actually has friends in our ward! We offered to do some service for her and she accepted! We will see where that goes but please keep us and her in your prayers!
We have also been saying a lot of prayers with people recently. One of the prayers was to a girl that me and my last companion had reached out to a long time ago named Julia. I just felt that we should give her another call so we did. We got to talking and found out that she has been having a really hard time. We shared Isaiah 41:10 with her and she loved it! She also told us that she doesn't have an English bible so we told her we were missionaries and we could find missionaries in her area that could give her an English bible! Now the elders in the San Bernardino CA mission are going to take her an English bible! YAY! We will see where that goes :) Please also keep her and those elders in your prayers.
Lastly, I just want everyone to know that God is aware of you. I know I probably say that like every other email but it is so true. There have been so many times on my mission where I have been able to see God's hand in the lives of others. God is there. I know that there are times that it seems like he isn't. But, I promise you that if you will reach out to Him, He will reach out to you. I love you! God loves you! and he is perfectly aware of you!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment