Hello hello and welcome back to another week of Sister Anderson's missionary life.
This week I hit 3 months in the WEM! Woot woot! and in 3 days I hit 100 days as a missionary!! So crazy! I have absolutely loved being a missionary! There is no place else I'd rather be!
Tomorrow is Elizabeth's baptism! We are so pumped! She is so excited to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and feel, in her own words, "complete" 
More exciting news.... WE PUT SOMEONE ON DATE!! Her name is Nevaeh and she is the most adorable lil thing ever! She is 9 years old and her mom is a member but Nevaeh has a really bad fear of water. We have been meeting with both of them every week ever since I got here. And yesterday we shared Exodus 14:14 with her. It says "The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." The footnote for fight says "protection devine" She loved it! We promised her the Lord would protect her from the water and invited her to be baptized and she said yes! Her and her mom are so excited! They said they are going to practice in the bathtub haha.
I love that scripture! It's true! The Lord will fight for us and give us peace! It reminds me of this week's come follow me! In D&C 3: 7-8 It talks about how we shouldn't fear God more than man because he will extend his arm and support us against all fiery darts of the adversary and he will be with us in every time of trouble. AKA he will fight for us and protect us. Kinda cool cross reference I just found haha.
I know God loves us and is perfectly aware of us. Reach out to Him and he will reach out to you! I promise! The lord loves effort!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment