Oh hey, What's up?
It's me. You're favorite Pacific Northwest Missionary. Welcome back to another email!
This week was a slower one but that's okay! We did a bunch of service this week! We also had some zoom lessons and that's always fun! Unfortunately we aren't allowed to have lessons with family anymore :((
This week I learned that not a lot of people want to talk to you when you're a missionary. Or when they find out you're a missionary they get super judgy haha. BUT THAT'S OKAY! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON! In 1 Nephi 3:7 it says "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them" Nephi is so awesome! I highly recommend reading 1 Nephi and watching the Book of Mormon videos about it!
But I realize that I need to have more courage like Nephi. I know that the Lord sent me here at this time for a reason! I know that He will prepare a way for me to accomplish the work He has planned for me! It hasn't been easy and I don't anticipate it getting any easier but I know that God isn't going to just peace out on me. He and Jesus will be with me every step of the way. I know that God is with each of you too! I invite you to look for ways the Lord's hand has been in your life. I promise, if you're humble enough, you will see his hand guiding you!
We do have one friend who seems to be progressing and really loves church! She is awesome and has the cutest baby ever! So there's some good news!
Also, if you haven't watched the Christmas devotional yet YOU SHOULD! It gets you in the Christmas Spirit AND spiritually uplifts you! It's a win win!
I love you all! Pray for us to have a busier week :) GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment