Hello hello!
Yep! That's right! We tested negative for covid! Woot woot! It didn't even hurt when they swabbed my nose either.
Other than that...that's really all. A lady in our ward brought us fall decorations but we already had Christmas decorations up hahah. So we took down Christmas and put up fall! Yes, we do have a lot of time on our hands.
Thanks to the help of the Lord we were still able to teach 20 lessons! Thanks to all those who reached out and let us teach you! You're the best! The offer still stands btw so if you or someone you know could use an uplifting message let me know! We would love some social interaction!
I also had someone "yell" at me over Facebook so that was awesome hahah. He told me that Mormons aren't going to heaven and that our religion was a lie from the devil
so that was cool! We actually ended up having a good conversation tho! He ended up being really nice in a very passive aggressive way Haha. Now that I've I've conquered virtual confrontation I can't wait to see what people will say to me face to face Haha
.
We are still praying with people from all over the world which is fun! We even started teaching someone in California! And we are sort of teaching someone in Africa but all he wants from us is to talk to Dallin H Oaks on the phone so he can ask him a question. He can't seem to understand that he isn't with us lol.
So yeah. Everything has been virtual. Virtual zone conference, district meetings, church, lessons, prayers, you name it. But, God is good! I'm learning a lot! I can't wait to be able to leave the house!
Love love love you all and God does too!
Love,
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment