Monday, November 2, 2020

Quarantined :/

This week has been quite the roller coaster! We were able to do service at Sister J's wedding venue (sis Roderer and I are going to have a double wedding there lol) its so gorgeous! We also got to meet with a lot of members in the ward and they are so awesome! We even taught an investigator/friend! It was my first time so I was pretty nervous but it went really good! The spirit was so strong and she is on date to be baptized! 

Now for the bad news... Yes. It's true. Sister Roderer and I have been put in a 2 week quarantine haha. That same person we taught who is on date texted us and said "I need your prayers! I'm in the ER and tested positive for covid." Welp, we taught her the day before she found out so we also need prayers Haha. She's doing better tho so that's good! We wore masks the whole time and we haven't shown any symptoms so we should be good Haha. We get tested tomorrow! If the results come back negative then we will finish out our quarantine and then get back to work! If it comes back positive the quarantine will be extended:(

Luckily, Sister Roderer is a chef!! She has been whipping up some serious master pieces! So not only does Sister Roderer feed me but the ward has also been SO helpful and kind during all this :') they're just the best! 
Yesterday was particularly hard... it was fast Sunday. So what do you do when you can't eat or leave the house? SET UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE OF COURSE! So yeah our house is covered with a bunch of Christmas decorations! Woot woot! 

Overall quarantine hasn't been that bad! Sister Roderer is super awesome at using face book to find people! We got to pray with people from India, the Caribbean, California, Texas, and more! Some of them were kinda crazy but it was really neat to talk to people that love God all around the world! 

Our teaching hasn't completely stopped either! We have been doing lessons online! We can even teach our friends and family back home! So if you or someone you know needs an uplifting message, email me! We would love to share one! 

It's really amazing how aware God is of us and our circumstances. I know that us being exposed to covid didn't catch Him off guard at all. He knew this would happen and He has blessed me with this ward, this house, Sister Roderer, technology, and support from family and friends. He cares! He loves us! He strengthens us! 
I hope you all have a safe and covid free week! I love you all and so does Jesus! 
Love,
Sister Anderson

Pre quarantine at the C's house to carve pumpkins! 

Pumpkins on our porch 

Service at Sister J's!! 

Trunk or treat! 

Video calling into meetings since we can't leave the house lol

CHRISTMAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...