Monday, January 24, 2022

KEIVAN & TRANSFER NEWS

 Who wants to hear something that's actually insane? 

Wednesday is the start of my last transfer..... EVER. I can't believe it honestly. I feel like that fact hasn't totally sunk in yet.  We got transfer news on Saturday and found out that I'm being transferred and I'm no longer a sister training leader. It's actually super sad because I've only been here in Harbour Pointe for a transfer so I feel like I didn't get to know everyone like I would like to. Also, I've been a sister training leader for almost 9 months! It's all I know! It's going to be a weird adjustment to go back to the grind with out the responsibilities of STL. But hey, it's only 6 more weeks. 

This week was pretty good though! 

On Tuesday we had a social media training. It's so weird to not be in charge of those anymore! It was a lot of fun! We did a nerf war at the end for an activity and I totally destroyed everyone πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ
Later that night we had a super awesome lesson with our friend Rich! We taught him the plan of Salvation. I love being able to teach that to people πŸ’— don't ever take for granted the fact that we know why we are here, where we came from, and where we are going! 

The next day we had a combined district council! That just means all the districts in the Lynnwood stake meet together for district council and president and sister Auna come :) it was awesome! It's was Elder Chans birthday so we had balloons and cake and cookies and banners. 
The topic was all about our Devine identity. The district leaders all took turns instructing a portion and us and the zone leaders did as well. It ended up being super powerful! There's another thing to never take for granted, you are a son or daughter of heavenly parents who have a perfect plan for YOU. 

Thursday we had a little miracle! We had a lesson cancel so we decided to go visit some people. One was a green dot (friend/investigator) on area book that we had never met. So we stopped by his house and this dude was higher than a kite. He was super nice though! πŸ€£ his fiancΓ© Kaitlyn was there and she was on the phone with one of her friends that's a member of our church! She interrupted us talking with her high fiancΓ© and said "my friend [the friend that she was talking to on the phone] is a Mormon too and wants to go back to church but she doesn't want to go to the YSA ward." 
Oh! Perfect! After we got a little more information on where she lives it turned out she would be in our ward boundaries! We left her friend with our number and then Kaitlyn quickly walked away.... haha. Pretty interesting but also cool! 

Friday was MLC! Little did I know it would be my last :(((( it was after MLC that President Auna released me as a sister training leader. I felt a lot of peace after he told me so I know it's the right thing. He even told me I'll be staying in the Lynnwood zone and I'll be the senior companion with another awesome sister. I just don't know who the sister is or what area hahah. I'll find out on Wednesday! Which is also my last day driving πŸš—.  In this mission you aren't allowed to drive your last 6 weeks in the field. Imma miss it! 

KEIVAN! Okay this part is for the REAL ONES who have been reading my emails since DAY ONE. Keivan is someone I met over Facebook! He is a Muslim and is from Seattle. I was teaching him online for months and he would teach me about Muslim beliefs. He would also ask super deep questions just to make us think but we always gave it back in return πŸ˜Ž lol. So anyways we stopped teaching him a while ago but he did promise me that he would go to church in person at least once before I go home. Guess what.... HE CAME TO CHURCH WITH ME! He was pretty late but he came! We even talked afterward and it was the same old Keivan with deep questions and a stubborn attitude but we still love him! It was awesome to finally get to meet him in person! 

Nearing the end of my mission has been the most stressful, sad, exciting, and weird thing ever. I'm gonna really try not to think about it and just grind πŸ˜€ 
However, I'm going to really miss teaching people :*( so.... if you have been having questions or you need some hope at this time, email me!! I'm only a missionary for a little while longer and I would love to help! You and your questions matter to Him. 

Anywayyyysss I love you all and so does Jesus πŸ’— 
Love,
Sister Anderson 
Combined District Council
Sister Eyre and her trainee aka my lineage!
My lineage and sister Harmons lineage!! 
Pretty skies in WA
KEIVAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...