Monday, February 22, 2021

TRANSFERING AND TRAINING!!

Yes. It's true. I am white wash training!! I am picking up a brand new missionary tomorrow and heading to a brand new area! We will see how this goes haha. Kinda super way sad that I have to leave sister Durham :((( BUT THATS OKAY! 

This week was pretty good. It was pretty sad because two people in my district are going home:( They will be missed. 
Nothing too exciting happened this week. Just had some final lessons with some families in the ward and our friends. So sad!  This has been such a great ward and I'm going to miss them dearly!! 

Sorry this email was super lame haha next weeks will be better! Love you all! And So does your Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ! 
Love,
Sister Anderson



Pretty Rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...