This week went by WAY too fast! So sad that it was my last full week in the at home MTC :( I'm going to miss my district and my teachers so much. Tomorrow is the very last day that we will all be together as a district before people head out to the field:((
On Sunday I gave my farewell! I was so nervous! There was hardly anyone in the chapel but I was still lightheaded almost the whole time haha. For those who didn't get a chance to watch it, we have it recorded! I'll link it at the bottom.
Today my companion and I got to watch a video from our very first TRC (teaching someone, usually an actor, over zoom) and it was so cringey!! ew! We have improved so much! The craziest part is... that video was only from 9 days ago! We have learned a lot and have WAY more effective teaching skills now (thank heavens!) I finally get to meet my companion in person in WA on Tuesday! I am so excited!!
The biggest take away I got from this week was to courageously follow God's promptings. There have been multiple times this week where I have felt prompted to do something and it ended up being a huge blessing and testimony builder! It has helped in many TRC lessons, district discussions, and even with friends. It is so amazing to be an instrument in God's hands! I would highly encourage you to pray to God for an experience where you too can be an instrument in his hands.
I fly out on Tuesday so the next time you hear from me I'll be in WASHINGTON! So crazy that the day is almost here! I'm super nervous but also excited to start this new journey! I'll be having a little get together at my house this Sunday at 3 for those who would like to come say goodbye and wish me luck on this new chapter of life.
Lastly, for those who haven't heard it in a while... God loves you! He cares so much about you and what you're going through! Reach out to him in prayer and pray for ways that you can better see his hand in your life!
Love you all & I'll write to you again from WA!
Sister Anderson
Farewell Talk
No comments:
Post a Comment