Monday, June 21, 2021

Summer in Washington

 Washington never ceases to take my breath away! It's really just beautiful here year round! 

Anywaysssss this week was really good! We got to have a BOM study with our friend Jannette! (finally!) It actually went really well and she even ended up coming to church on Sunday! Yay go Jannette! 

Our friend Jacobs' baptism is this Friday! We are SO EXCITED! He had his baptism interview on Thursday and he crushed it. I'll have to write about his baptism next week! 
We also found out our friend Elizabeth isn't moving anymore!! YES! She comes to church with us every week and is like our best friend haha. We were going to put her on date for baptism but her mom thinks it's too soon. 

I got to speak in church yesterday! 3 of our friends were at church so I decided to speak on the first principle we share as missionaries, God is our loving Heavenly Father. Plus, it was fathers day! So it worked out perfect! Also, SHOUT OUT TO MY AMAZING DAD! LOVE YOU! 

I don't have much time but this week I want you all to try something. Get a pen and paper and put it by your bed. Before you go to bed tonight, say a prayer on your knees and then once you finish your prayer just keep kneeling and wait for prompting from the holy ghost. Then write them on the paper. TRY IT! It's actually amazing! 
Anyway, I love you all! 
Love, 
Sister Anderson

Slumber Party with the sisters!! (they cut my hair....lol)
IT WAS POURING
Cute Polaroids 
CUTE PICS FROM MUKILTEO BEACH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One

  Hey hey hey everybody!  I hope you all had a good week and that you were able to see God's hand in your lives!  Yes it's true, thi...